Swhite

WTB Yellow Tail Acei “Tanzania”

On 07/01/2022 at 6:54 PM, Swhite said:

Looking to purchase a bulk lot of pseudotropheus acei Tanzania - yellow tail black acei. 
I’m in Brisbane. 

got a  number for you just waiting on reply, only problem is theyre in victoria but they do freight..and waiting on another contact no in brissy

will pm u the numbers as i get them

Screenshot_20220109-142953_MeWe.jpg

12 minutes ago, billfish said:

got a  number for you just waiting on reply, only problem is theyre in victoria but they do freight..and waiting on another contact no in brissy

this is the first guy

5 hours ago, JB said:

Good job Bill.   Assume from the title @Swhite is chasing the Tanzanian variant of the acei which is a darker variant than the common blue based

i pm d his number, i didnt even know til yesterday there was a variant,not am african cichlid guy, told him i wasnt sure, but the blues do look sweet

On 9/1/22 at 3:46 PM, billfish said:

Ahh yes I spoke to him yesterday. He has got msuli point. 
Thank you so much though. 

I would be contacting Nigel at aquarium central. He used to be the one providing a lot of the quality African cichlids in the hobby for many years. He now runs a shop and will still be in the know regarding availability and where to source different strains. 

17 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Is this what you are looking for. I think they are up north though, but can ship.

Screenshot_20220111-201601_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cf8720bfa65c67bac12388c947839e57.jpg

Yep shipping to SEQ $35.

Pity Dfishkeeper (Doug) is out of the game as he was breeding these on the GC a few years ago.