Who would be interested in a meet up and how would you like to do it.  

we could meet for breakfast, or at a pub for a lunch and sneaky drinks.  

WE could do a fish store crawl.  

We could meet at a park and do a swap meet.  

‘I would like to meet with members who have a passion to get the forum going and also meet with folks and have a good old fashioned chat.

open to ideas

I live in Rockhampton so probably a bit far to travel unless the universe aligned with travel plans. But I think that's a good idea. Id personally prefer the pub setting for beers if I had the option. Purely because it will allow a lot more mingling between people that haven't yet met and the alcohol helps people open up a bit more. A large table would allow for everyone to involve themselves in a discussion re: improving the forum. A bit harder if you're moving around to different fish shops etc. 

18 hours ago, aquaholic99 said:

I'm a little interested but would be more inclined if this forum moved away from aquaholic ownership (or whom ever is the current owner).  The forum is frequently offline, in need of updates, lacks direction etc. 

I ALL SO AGREE WITH AQUAHOLIC99 well said sounds like a plan and good idea

18 hours ago, aquaholic99 said:

I'm a little interested but would be more inclined if this forum moved away from aquaholic ownership (or whom ever is the current owner).  The forum is frequently offline, in need of updates, lacks direction etc.