Hey everyone,

I'm back! after sometime being a sad human and thinking my fish keeping days were numbered and having to move, we've now settled back down and found a nice place!

Out in Beaudesert! anyone else from out this way? Am looking for some fishing buddies too hit some of these dams out here up too!

Stay well and safe!
With gratitude,
Keepin' Aquatics

On 03/07/2022 at 8:14 AM, Keepin' Aquatics said:

Hey everyone,

I'm back! after sometime being a sad human and thinking my fish keeping days were numbered and having to move, we've now settled back down and found a nice place!

Out in Beaudesert! anyone else from out this way? Am looking for some fishing buddies too hit some of these dams out here up too!

Stay well and safe!
With gratitude,
Keepin' Aquatics

welcome back mate how are things its good u have found a new place 

Hey mate must feel good to be back.

Used to drive past Wyaralong Dam every time I visited my sister (she now lives in another part of Brisbane) I've always wanted to give it a try.

Watched this vid a few months ago,

Some big tilapia, up north people said these tasted like reef fish.

Some decent bass too apparently, but some crappy carp too. We never used to have carp here in Leslie but theirs plenty these days, real pests those guys are.

19 hours ago, Keepin' Aquatics said:

Yes @johnbettaall settling in now, moved and unpacked! ready to relax and enjoy the views of the mountains! 

Thanks @tdj5appreciate your kindness!

thats good to here mate i hope once you start doing fish again things pick up for u i am happy to help u get started with some fish if ur keen on the ones i am doing atm