I was out and about and visited Atlas Aquarium.  This store is now owned by Finn.  For those who don’t remember Finn:  He also had a number of Facebook based businesses selling rare fish.  

This is a guy’s fish room cunningly disguised as a fish shop.  Look carefully in the tanks.  Lots of treasure.  With Finn’s blessing here are a couple of pics.  The Cichlid species is a American Cichlid I have never seen, or heard of.  Can anyone name it?

The display is the craziest display ever.  Some real nice shrimp and plant on offer also.  

Great store to visit.  

9E38F48A-481A-493C-8959-9F781990BAA7.jpeg

2B3593F9-2561-492B-9129-7768AACC3803.jpeg

Finn is a  clown, in the nicest sense i think he still runs arapaima exotics on the side, havent been to atlas in a while but no doubt his reach and contacts will mean some of the stock he holds in the store wont be run of the mill

was in there this week...Finn has done a pretty good job of getting some different stuff in.i want that river tank, would look awesome full of l number plecos or rainbows......now if only the minister for war, finances , all large purchases and no stupid ones  would agree