gingerbeer

Brisbane discus. - new store alert

I visited the grand opening of Brisbane Discus.  Brisbane discus is part of the ozdiscus network and has exclusive access to unique discus farms breeding quality discus.  

As well as quality discus they also sell amazing high quality goldfish and unique oscars.  I loved the chilli red and the wild types in stock.  They had two pairs of discus on eggs in store.  

I had images to share of the unique stock but seem to be limited in my ability to share - maybe I upset someone, so here is the Facebook site.  

https://www.facebook.com/BrisbaneDiscus

welcome Brisbane Discus to QLDAF.  

do u have contact number for the discus place as got no facebook  rather soon facebook wont be free to use  sadly but youtube is great for learning about fish and breeding  and on there it shows where the insperation for the JAWS MOVIES CAME FROM and for thoughs of u who that the great white shark was the reason for thoughts movies in actule fact no it was the BULL SHARK THAT WAS THE INSPERATION FOR THOUGHTS MOVIES BUT SPELBURGE DIDNT WANT TO USE THAT SHARK AS THE GREAT WHITE COMES A CROSS AS THE APECX PREDTIOR  IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO USE THE BULL SHARK AS THE BULL SHARK IS MORE AGGRESIVE THAN THE GREAT WHITE OR IT COSUSIN THE MAKO BUT BOTH ARE RELATED TO THE MEGLADON there at this point in time 350 difrent saltwater sharks and only 25 are dangerous to people  bit of topic 

just to add the bull shark isnt the only one that can stay in fresh water there are others there is a white shark in the amazon that can do both salt or fresh the bull shark females only go there to trob there off spring for there safty the  pubs stay there till the grow up to a fair saze then go back into the salt water to hunt and breed there is alot of misconseption about that