Sign in to follow this  
wrk21

GOLD COAST AUCTION

Yes its that time again....

when; Sat 6th oct

where; Southport Community Hall

Lawson St Southport. (behind the RSL)(the old place)

fish in from, 4.00pm

start, 6.00pm

kitchen with plenty of food and drinks and a great raffle prize...

hope to see you all there.

cheers

wayne,

hey dont shoot the messanger......im pissed cause ill miss the sat arvo action from bathurst........

and whats at our auction??? the same as the brissy auction....

Hi peoples,have been to a few of the Brisbane auctions but not to the Gold coast one,is it the same type with the same fish or do you get a bit of a different selection down there,is it worth while making the tripor not??

The last gold coast auction I went to had a fairly good variety, a number of different tropicals, at good prices, a buyers auction. I unfortunately was not able to buy, no tank space at all.

not much for sale and not alot of fish at all. Finished at 8.00 so that tells ya how good it was. didnt think it was worth the drive all the way from the sunshine coast especially when you got to get up at 4.00 the next morning. no one missed out on much

cheers kel

yes it was a shame it was a very quiet night started at 6 and all over before 9 i think not a lot of fish or people unfurtunately but i still came home with some bargins for me and my son

Ya It was a slow nite

I got 6 angles

a col of e/blues to gow up a few rainbows 2 pepermints

amd 6 kebanchers (spelling) 8O

But what the hay was an early nite So went for a look round the coast be 4 heading home lol

Roo

Sign in to follow this