Braddo

Unhappy mail order

Just letting you guys know there is a internet mail order fish supplies store I will not be recomending I have been waiting for 3 weeks to receive $130 worth of omega one food and still no sign they have used the same excuse twice now which is seachem have lost the order. If you require there name please pm unless the mods here allow me to put it up publically.

Must be drop shifting, which means that they do not hold stock or have to pay for storage and handling. All the responsibility is on the supplier and is generally dispatched by the supplier to the final purchaser. (Google drop shifting)

In essence they are the middle man, reaping in the profits for little effort.

Sounds like they do not accept responsibility.

Good service is supported and endorsed on the forum, why not poor service. Give the firm right of reply though before passing on negative views as everyone makes and is entitled to mistakes. It is how they address their shortfalls and errors that is important.

Well if it was just me I would like to name the person, but im abit hot headed and get myself into trouble.

For the sake of the forum we dont really need idiots threatening to sue us, give us a bad name and basically cause a hasle that we dont need.

But we are talking to brad via pm and if it doesnt turn up we will put up a post about them.

Im still waiting on my law suit from Qldcichlid though, deanpike.com, google.com oh yea and the department of defence. :roll:

Might be time to publicise the the company providing this exception customer service !

A lot of us buy on line so it might save a few fellow hobbyists the heartache and a couple of bucks.

It's a shame that society has become so litigious that we are afraid of stepping out of line for fear of recrimination and or legal action.

I remember a time when if a pie tasted like crap you told your mates and pies weren't sold until meat was put in.

Would you have still bought that Lada Niva or Holden Camera if 4x4 Australia or Wheels magazines were honest?

Hope Brad can help out

It's a shame you have to wait.

It's a shame you couldn't ring them first asking if the products were available.

I work for a wholesaler/importer in a different field. We have some back orders, been a month or so. Container isn't due until middle next month. Problem is others are out of this line of product too. The difference is we have a huge warehouse full of stock, we rely on products being manufactured too. {Our warehouse supplies all of Qld, part of NSW, we are Aussie wide. {Head office in Sydney.}}

You have to understand, when it comes to importing, a small hold up in somewhere like China, has a bad roll on effect. If it is a mistake as in lost orders then thats poor management skills. Customer service skills too.

If you want to tell people privately that this company has taken a while, so be it.

Frenchy :D