Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

japes

EOI: Eheim Spare Stockists

Hey guys,

Just interested to here a list of LFS that you know stock a large array of Eheim spare/catalogue parts without needing to order them in. Not sure what Pet City has these days, but the only other store I'm aware of with a fantastic range is Petwise Cannon Hill.

Can't find a list of Queensland Eheim stockists online after a quick check so I'm chasing your input.

Cheers,

Ryan.

i Recently had to buy the lock clip thing for my Ehiem and i found the piece i was after at maroochydore they had it in stock and a fair few other parts as well i think it is called the tropical marine centre just off aerodrome road

I get all my spair parts from merry anns on the south side I think its browns plains they sell taps and impellers at good pricers

There on the main rd near AOA

Ther all so do custom tanks from what I have seen nice lot of salt and fresh water fish as well

i Recently had to buy the lock clip thing for my Ehiem and i found the piece i was after at maroochydore they had it in stock and a fair few other parts as well i think it is called the tropical marine centre just off aerodrome road

Yeah Tropical Marine Centre, or formerly The Fish Cave stock a reasonable range but it's still pretty limited.

Looks look online may be the best bet for catalogue parts. Pity too because I like supporting stores.