Sign in to follow this  
Rion

Any tips on breeding angles and convicts

hi this is my first time on here and i was wondering if anyone has any tips on breeding angles and convicts i have 8 angles at 5 cm and 4 convicts at 4cm at the moment.

thank you Rion

i like most angles when im breeding LMAO

angels on the other hand...........Use pH of 7.0 and a higher temperature of 28°c. They will lay the eggs on a vertical or diagonal surface. Assuming you have a pair, they are not difficult to breed

Cheers

Christo

I use a ph of lower than 7 around 6.5 use a picec of slate or pvc pipe to lay on vertcal of ocurse youg like microworms or brine shrimp feed lots of frozen or live food for conditioning of te pair. Best way to get a pair is to buy half a dozen young ones and let them pair up as they grow. Can take em a few goes to get it right. Do need 18inch or deeper tanks even for raising so you dont get boomerang shaped fins. Hope this helps a bit.

hi i used to cut strips of green plastic buckets (down the side and across the bottom in one piece that way they hand on to the side of the tank nicely then when they lay the eggs you just lift out the strip and put in a sepperate tank with airstone and meth blue then put in a new strip in with the perants to breed on again

hth

Sign in to follow this