bmxican

frontosa pics

thanks guys! i couldnt believe how good the pics turned out when i put them onto the computer.. im really happy with my new camera! and the pics dont do the frontosas blue colour justice theyre looking amazing dougie!! how are the new batch of babies going?? did you get my pm about them?

sure did! i was going to get the single lense package for $1099, i went to get lunch and decide whether or not to get it and i saw the twin lense package for $100 more at another shop. so i went back and asked the guy at harvey norman to match the price and i got the package for $1199.. i thought that was pretty good..

thanks guys! i couldnt believe how good the pics turned out when i put them onto the computer.. im really happy with my new camera! and the pics dont do the frontosas blue colour justice theyre looking amazing dougie!! how are the new batch of babies going?? did you get my pm about them?

Hey Mikey,

The new bubs are doing great, freeswimming now, all 47 of them :D

I got your pm, and you're guaranteed first pick :) This batch is from what I consider the best of the 5 females, so they should turn out to be really nice ones.

Cheers, Doug