Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

japes

WTB: Eheim Classic 2217 Canister/Bucket (Bottom)

Hey guys,

Managed to crack the bucket on my Eheim 2217 today. Silicon is currently drying but I'm looking for a permanent replacement and don't wish to pay for a brand new spare. If you've got an old unused 2217 or one with a broken motor etc. let me know as I'll probably be interested.

Cheers,

Ryan.

Hi Ryan,

Once the new inhabitants of my 8ft have grown up a little bit I'm going to TRY to introduce my female jag to the tank. If all goes well, I will then be shutting down my 6ft. It currently has a 2217 running on it, and if you are still looking in a month or two my filter will be up for grabs.

I know you prob require something sooner, but keep it in mind if you are stuck. Unfortunately, I can't predict when these other guys will grow big enough, or if the jag-plant will work :):)

All the best,

Nige

Thanks for the offer Nige,

I've actually just disassembled most of it as a spare fund for my other Eheims so I won't need the housing. Most of the parts are interchangeable with a 2215 so I've got it running the 2217 impeller setup for increased flow, and it gives me spare clips/rubber feet/taps/spraybar etc.

Cheers,

Ryan