WhoWeR

Endler and guppies

if you do a google on endlers youll find reems of info

basically theyre only called endler guppies, actually theyre endler live bearers, the guppy is just a name for people to associate with

they will cross breed, youll find all sorts of guppies being called endlers, anything small and shiny generally.

the two pics roo posted are of the true endlers (as far as I know) there may be color variation but i havent seen them

I have some and to make sure that the gals are good, ive got 3 generations of fry and the males maintain the color and size of endlers.

I hunted all over for endlers, found heap sof boys but the gals are hard to find. the only g'teed females i heard of were from pet city Mt Gravatt

peter

Ok. So endler are another livebearer different to a guppy. It's more out of interest sake because you always here of people asking for endlers? The shop up the road has endler males and I have seen many guppies that look the same. So the biggest different is the size? Do the endlers only come in one color?

I could have googled and done some reading but I was being lazy :)

Thanks

Jenny

I have true endlers, pics are in my gallery. Cross breeding with guppies is not cool as once cross breed you ruin the strain for good. Great fish not a guppy however only called endler guppie since people cross breed em. As for endlers in pet stores I would be very very curious if they are true endlers :?::?: Females are way more expensive then females. Females are around 15 - 20 bucks a pop as males are around 5 bucks... The fish itself is fun to watch as it is active shows amazing colors. females are dull and boring (No joke inserted here as not to offend)lol

Anyways Endlersrus.com is a great site for information if you are interested

most "endelrs" in shops are most likely from bayfish who i have gotten "endlers" from and the males are as pure as but the females are certainly not pure the only way to get pure ones is to find a private breeder

beaut fish