Mealsy19

Bristlenose and L number section

that is true, there seems to be more bristlenose and l numbers in that section than anything else though. though u do have a good idea there aswell, i ppl are chasing africans, have an african section, same with natives etc.

it might help so ppl dont have to scroll all the way through one section to find wat they want. i do see ur point though

yeah whould be nice to have sub forums within the trader but not sure how hard to setup with this forum format forum.

the catfish/Lnum will soon pass once the price droips to zero as everyone tries to breed them. hope its just a phase.lol....big pohase mind you.lol

I think the overall situation can be greatly helped by people sticking to the mods requirements for correct and detailed subject lines in the trader sections.

If you didn't have to open every topic that just said "FS, moving on" or "Few fish for sale" etc etc just to see what was actually there, I'm sure it would save a lot of time. ;)

Those members listing descriptive sale items in their subject lines get a big THUMBS UP from me :woohoo: :woohoo:

Of course... just my opinion and you are welcome to disagree :)

I think the overall situation can be greatly helped by people sticking to the mods requirements for correct and detailed subject lines in the trader sections.

If you didn't have to open every topic that just said "FS, moving on" or "Few fish for sale" etc etc just to see what was actually there, I'm sure it would save a lot of time. ;)

Those members listing descriptive sale items in their subject lines get a big THUMBS UP from me :woohoo: :woohoo:

Of course... just my opinion and you are welcome to disagree :)

X2 at least a brief description in the title whould be nice.