wrk21

HereFishieFishie

:lol: Dam it, I will have to create another username there & get banned with a better comment. :P

I like the question....

what is you problem with the way I run this?

As a kid I used to get into a few fights. Its not my fault I thought. A teacher one day said to me, you know what Justin. What is the common thread? You are the one getting into all the fights. "click"

Now I always see someone from the old forum say, things along the lines of. Whats wrong with the way I do things, everyone else is carrying on like dickheads? :lol: All these people, old school too. Are getting the shits & leaving, kicked out, same thing in the end. :lol:

Frenchy :D

The thing that amazed me as they have now changed the classifieds, there is now toooo many clicks to get where your going. the funny part is, they (he) did it cause its now a national and international forum. ACE forum has more national post than S&F but don't separate their post, ans it still seems to work. Even Plectofanatics, only has an Australian classifieds, don't have states. Definately getting carried away with themselves!!!

Matt

No such as thing as perfect.

& we are talking about one person upsetting everyone else. If it was just one or 2 members, fair enough. I can name 3 members off the top of my head that have been around since G&S were sponsors on the old ezboard.

Sure you can say me & Grummy got our noses out of joint. We had our reasons. Brad got banned for no reason. Winnie left the forum after what happened to a couple of members, Wayne is now gone... list goes on. Sure in the old days there were a few groups, but we all learnt to deal with peoples differences & that is what happens in a forum.

Look at our forum, a post by roo here a few days ago probably would of got him banned on the other. A person can get banned there, for a pm to the "boss" politely asking why his shop can not be mentioned, yet other shops can. {Remember this shop used to be a sponsor too} Get banned because you are friends of a guy that sets up his own forum. Well Done. :P:roll:

Like Grummy said, this site is set up for those to voice their problems, queries etc within reason, to learn & to have fun. After all, these are just fish forums, life goes on, stiff shit.

Thanks to Grummy for giving people the opportunity to do that. Even Wayne. :lol:

"A house full of people, is a house full of different points of view"

No shop will be blasted here. People can mention negatives without naming the store. Remember 3 of the admin team have been or are on the other side of the fence.

The "shop"{I am guessing} you are on about has been mentioned just once or twice. Would of been more, but I had to edit, because of what I said in sentence 2.

Maybe get them to clean up there act. Last time I was in there, they were selling an unidentified fish{hybrid} as a named species. People like me see that & don't go back. No matter how great their specials.

This post started by WK21 has really shown Dean's form.

A couple of months ago he PM'd me telling me I was A MOD no more, he had an issue with me posting on this site for fish I had for sale, thought he got over it.

But last week this appeared when I tried to log on

" Sorry baza1305, you are banned from using this forum!

whats your deal? forum police over trying to work with you... "

Anyone else got similar stories?

Baz

Honestly why does he think he will have the ONE forum

Doesnt matter how good you make it people will still post and trade on other forums

I would tell you why I was banned but I dont know

He still cant give me a reason

Anyways Baz your always welcome here :D

Brad

This post started by WK21 has really shown Dean's form.

A couple of months ago he PM'd me telling me I was A MOD no more, he had an issue with me posting on this site for fish I had for sale, thought he got over it.

But last week this appeared when I tried to log on

" Sorry baza1305, you are banned from using this forum!

whats your deal? forum police over trying to work with you... "

Anyone else got similar stories?

Baz

Yes Baz! Me too. Wow this place reminds me of high school where Id see all my mates on Saturday detention ....

I hadnt been to the OTHER SITE for weeks and weeks and then posted a constructive criticism comment which promptly got deleted. I decided to ignore that despite all the constructive help Id been giving him and then a week later I also got banned.... I guess he was waiting for me to react? Anyway, i dont like to stir a shit fight or take political sides but here i am!!

Hello to everyone else. Hopefully I can add an international flavour to the community since I am living in Japan atm.

Winston