Sign in to follow this  
damarkus

oscars with a ghost knife?

im actually wondering the exact same thing! im gettign one oscar, then im gonna buy a female and a ghost knife, if they fight i will seperate ghost. ;) let us know what you find out aye?

im actually wondering the exact same thing! im gettign one oscar, then im gonna buy a female and a ghost knife, if they fight i will seperate ghost. ;) let us know what you find out aye?

what size oscars you planning on gettn dude?

I've got an oscar about 8cm and a bgk about 12cm together and so far they are fine, the oscar all but ignores the bgk when he comes out for a feed.... hopefully things will stay ok as the oscar matures.

The only thing that may not work in your case is them being the same size as the oscars will more than likely grow faster than the bgk. I got my oscar at about 5cm a month ago and the bgk about 10cm a few months ago and the o's already closing the gap!!

once oscars reach the 1year 8-10inch mark...or even b4 that, they get very angry fish and like to be either alone or on groups

of 4-5+, every body say OOO my oscars get along great....untill they mature then all hell breaks loose.lol

unless you have a pair...and oscars are totally unsexable till this time.

but have seen a few set ups with oscar/ghostK and they seem to work ok. :)

Sign in to follow this