Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talpha

FS/FT: Rocks, ornaments, gravel, light

Hi guys, I have lots of stuff for sale. Most of it I have never used, just got from other bulk purchases. Sorry about the quality of pics, took on my phone.

Fake Rock Ornaments x 3 (range from 27cm wide to 42cm high)

- $20 for all 3

Driftwood 85cm

- $30

Logs x3 29-32cm

- $7.50 each

Car 27cm

- $10

Ships

Big 22cm - $5

Small 19cm $3

Gravel I think theres about 40-60kgs? To big buffets, you can see the size compared to the sissors

- $10

Rocks - Mixed size, granite, slate and concrete. On the back of some of the granite there is some plaster glue stuff. You can only see on one size, and is perfectly safe for fish. It looks fantastic in the tank, you can do plenty of aquascapes with it. I did a stone henge once.

- $25

Light fixture - 4ft Never used it, came with a tank, don't have a 4ft light to use with it. Does have some mould stains from water.

- $10

Fake plants 10 in total

- $15

Take everything for $100. Also I am after some electric yellows, orange tangs, electric blues colony's, or juvies will do, or whatever haha. So will tade for them, I would actually prefer that to cash.

Pick up from Toowoomba, will not post, and don't have the time to deliver sorry. Um yes, I think thats all, find pictures below and send me a message. Or send me a text on 0413 580 012

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Cheers,

Chris

Hey sorry steve! Not really, but they have been sold.

So whats left is this:

- Rocks (but not the slate, or fake rocks)

- Fake Plants

- Driftwood

- Car

- Ships

- 4ft Light thing

Don't care how much really, offer me something to trade or cash. As long as you come pick it up.

Cheers