Jump to content


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


wtb a hose reducer

Recommended Posts

you should be able to get a 5/8 to 1/2 inch copper reducer from a plumbing supplies store. your hoses should be able to go on the outside of this and use a couple hose clamps on there. I am sure that they make them, failing that I have located this item on ebay. item # 290372295947

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...