Sign in to follow this  
Braddo

broke 100

since chrissy day I have been working on the fish room some more (surprise surprise). This week alone set up 15 more tanks when I did my final count today I have 48 set up in the breeding room, and 64 in the growout hothouse. I have broken the 100 tank mark I still have room for another stand of 7 tanks in the breeding room and growout another 65 tanks so once I'm finished will be well worth the effort. So currently have 112 set upo by time I'm finished should be pushin about 180 tanks.

I know one thing though I took a week off work and I feel I have acheived more working with my fish tahn I have in a whole year of working at my job. The best part is no boss anggin me and no stress of driving 12 hours a day.

sensational, can you recomend a tank supplier?

im looking to buy probably 80 x 4fts and 8 x 6fts late 2008 and im trying to avoid poor quality yet i dont want to pay through the nose either any help would be appreciated ;)

MIne were all second hand out of a shop reno. But I cant think of his name right now. SOmeone down brissy that works for obriens glass is excelent used to have crystal clear aquariums. it will come to me.

Yeah frenchy that was the hardest part a week an a bit without pay because the boss decided to shut shop and I don't get holiday or sick pay.

But like I said hoopefully will be worth it in the end. :)

Sign in to follow this