Sign in to follow this  
david1991

fish farm

Guest ryukin74

yh mate what fish do they stock there i might go halves mate

silver perch are $2.50 5cm-7.5cm, jade perch 10cm are $3, spangle perch 5cm-7.5cm are $2.50, barramundi are 5cm $5, sleepy cod 5-7cm are $5,

i am getting 2 silver perch, 2 jade perch, about 5 spangled grunters and 1 sleepy cod.

makes mine come to $28.50

Cheers David

LOl for $2 more he could just make a $50 order, get heaps more fish and probably get free transport via the farm transport.

I made a $50 order and he delivered to the sunshine coast for free, nice bloke.

hi guys me and paula got some fish today from australian native fish enterprises at burpengary well the fish are awesome look nice and fat little buggers we got 3 yellow belly and 3 jade perch and 2 silver perch and we will be getting more fish of him for sure andrew and his wife are very nice people and more than happy to help you oh also i hear clayton got his fish to and he is also very happy

cheers neville and paula :):):)

yes paid for 6 yellow belly got 8 paid for 4 jades got 5 paid for 4 silvers got 5 ...wil be getting more once he has wat i want great guy to deal with ..

silver perch are $2.50 5cm-7.5cm, jade perch 10cm are $3, spangle perch 5cm-7.5cm are $2.50, barramundi are 5cm $5, sleepy cod 5-7cm are $5,

i am getting 2 silver perch, 2 jade perch, about 5 spangled grunters and 1 sleepy cod.

makes mine come to $28.50

Cheers David

You can always buy $50 worth of fish & sell the excess back here on the forum. Or before you go, chack in at your lfs & say you have a couple of perch/grunters... left over, can you trade for food or something ;)

Frenchy :sheep:

Sign in to follow this