Sign in to follow this  
brockssracer

Resun water pumps.

i havnt used anything that large from them but i have been using their internal filters for years. I've currently got 2 x 2000ltr/hour powerheads powering my pond and they never miss a beat.

good quality for the price.

seems pretty power hungry

pricewise great but long term your going to spend heaps more on power than if you spent more on a lower wattage pump

i guess it comes down to short term cash on hand v's long term overall costs

depends on how much u want to spend on the pump more ya spend the more you will save on power less on pump more on power

either way ceramic shaft and something with a decent warranty

http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/cata ... 0&catID=13 or

http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/cata ... 2&catID=13

both pretty good initial layout costs but use naff all power compared to many others

i had to cheap out on my pumps when i first got them and ive used the jqh 3500 lph at 100w a jqh 2500 at 75 or 85 w and another thats 2500 lph and its less but my power with heaters and 4 people in the house is never more than 450 per quarter

I have used smaller Jebao pumps and they have been brilliant and never missed a beat.

Their 3000lph pump has a head height of 2.5m and uses only 35watts of power...

These guys are priced really well and are great value for money and great build quality.

I will definitely look at spending a little more money on a pump. I didn't even looking into the power usage to be honest but now that it has been mentioned I have started to take notice. So on 420L I guess I should be looking at a minimum of 2000l/ph with 3000 being the ideal.

Sign in to follow this