Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

corny-ratbag

FS: 4ft background, rocks and gravel

Up for sale is the below items which includes the rubber background, the rocks (can make approximately 10 large to medium sized caves) and the gravel. $100 firm. Does not include the tank, light, stand etc.

o7k403.jpg

PM me for more details

Regards

Ryan

Seriously? No one wants it? Looks awesome when you see it in person, the photo doesn't do it justice. This was a very successful setup as a community tank with 3 breeding pairs that happily lived together. PM me if your interested!

Just to clarify, the background actually goes on the inside of the tank to create a 3D effect however you want it to. EG as see in the pic I created a ledge over the caves to make them a little darker :)

Hey Ryan, all gone now? time to get 8fter mate :!: I'm trying to get a 4ft for a friend mine kids but they don't have much money to play with so it really hard hey :!: For me, I will definately get an 8fter sometime in July, August or even September pending on money available from saving. How is your Ruby Red going ? My are getting very light and tiny bit of red. Good luck with all the sale.Cheers 8)8):fish::fish: :cloppy:

Hey Ryan, all gone now? time to get 8fter mate :!: I'm trying to get a 4ft for a friend mine kids but they don't have much money to play with so it really hard hey :!: For me, I will definately get an 8fter sometime in July, August or even September pending on money available from saving. How is your Ruby Red going ? My are getting very light and very little bit of red. Good luck with all the sale.Cheers 8)8):fish::fish: :cloppy:

Nearly all gone, just waiting to sell all the fish tomorrow :) Sorry mate, you saw that the 6ft only just fit .... no 8ft for me :P I will be selling the 4ft tank with the light and stuff pretty cheap if they are interested. However unfortunately I am keeping the stand as I made it myself :) I really think you need a 10ft for that wall ;)

Hey Ryan, all gone now? time to get 8fter mate :!: I'm trying to get a 4ft for a friend mine kids but they don't have much money to play with so it really hard hey :!: For me, I will definately get an 8fter sometime in July, August or even September pending on money available from saving. How is your Ruby Red going ? My are getting very light and very little bit of red. Good luck with all the sale.Cheers 8)8):fish::fish: :cloppy:

Nearly all gone, just waiting to sell all the fish tomorrow :) Sorry mate, you saw that the 6ft only just fit .... no 8ft for me :P I will be selling the 4ft tank with the light and stuff pretty cheap if they are interested. However unfortunately I am keeping the stand as I made it myself :) I really think you need a 10ft for that wall ;) The ruby red has gone really dark, hopefully he picks up some colour soon :) How are the ice blue and peacock going? the ones I have here are starting to get red tops and the peacocks are getting a yellow colour to them :)