Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

noyakfat

FS: 6ft 3D latex background $150

Hey Guys and Girls, have the following for sale.

Sale type: FS

Type: 3D Latex background

Quantity: one (1)

Size: Measured 177cm L x 50cm H x 8cm D (8cm is approx thickness at deepest point)

Pricing: $150.00

Reason for Sale: No longer required. I have recently shutdown my 6ft tank; now only keeping my 8x2x2

Comments: This background was in my 6ft tank. It looks fantastic once set-up and was so convincing my female Jag used to try to "dig" into it when she wanted to lay eggs. It is very durable and looks great in a 6ft tank.

My Location: Currimundi (Caloundra) on the Sunshine Coast

Delivery?: I would prefer you pick it up, but I can deliver to Brisbane for $25 (sorry but I drive an old Nissan Patrol diesel) :)

Shipping?: No

Cheers,

Updated price of my latex background $100

I am travelling to Southport (Gold Coast) on Saturday 29th May. If you take the background I will deliver it to a suitable location not too far out of my way for free. I will be coming from the Sunshine Coast.

Reply post, PM or contact me on 0438 166 269.

Cheers,

Hi there le_fish,

My background came as a package deal with my 6ft tank when I purchased it, but they were selling them individually for about $250 (this was a few years ago) so you may be better off finding a second hand one if price is an issue.

Mine came from the shop now known as "Aquarama" in Stafford.

I don't know if they still stock them???

As JWoods said, they are "damn good" and really look great. Also they are exceptionally durable. I'm only selling mine because I am shutting down my 6ft tank and only keeping my 8ft (reclaiming the living space in the house) :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Hi there le_fish,

My background came as a package deal with my 6ft tank when I purchased it, but they were selling them individually for about $250 (this was a few years ago) so you may be better off finding a second hand one if price is an issue.

Mine came from the shop now known as "Aquarama" in Stafford.

I don't know if they still stock them???

As JWoods said, they are "damn good" and really look great. Also they are exceptionally durable. I'm only selling mine because I am shutting down my 6ft tank and only keeping my 8ft (reclaiming the living space in the house) :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks noyakfat