4 days ago my planted tank amo = 0 / nitrites = 0 / Nitrates = 10 on Friday It has been running for 4 months now . Tank size is 90L

Today ( Monday ) i tested water amo = 0.5 / nitrites = 0.5 / Nitrates = 80 what happen to my tank ?

friday added 2 sucker fish 3.5 -5cm

saturday added 2 more sucker fish 3.5 - 5cm

saturday nite add more planted and add Prime for plants and plant food from aquarium Science

Any input would greatly appreciated :) i want to find out how stop this from happening again and why did it happen in it first place

Too much waste from fish too soon, although you didn't mention the Amm reading only ite's & ate's.

Do water change immediately if you haven't already and I'd be doing w/changes daily to get those deadly ate's down.

I presume that's a mistake where you write, "Prime for plants" and you actually meant "Prime for FISH"? Read bottle of Prime, can dose 4/5 times recommended to bind Amm & ite's so as to render them safe ... you'll still get readings on test kit but they won't be deadly.

Too much waste from fish too soon, although you didn't mention the Amm reading only ite's & ate's.

Do water change immediately if you haven't already and I'd be doing w/changes daily to get those deadly ate's down.

I presume that's a mistake where you write, "Prime for plants" and you actually meant "Prime for FISH"? Read bottle of Prime, can dose 4/5 times recommended to bind Amm & ite's so as to render them safe ... you'll still get readings on test kit but they won't be deadly.

i thought i did ammonia was 0.50 oh ok i thought they just 4 small fish silly me .. i change 50% water and x5 prime already amoniata 0 and nitrites 0.25 and nitrate 40 still high ... your right its not prime.. its flourish excel it made by seachem i thought it was prime for plants lol.. thx mate i'll carful nextime

If it were me I'd be doing 10-15% water change morning & night until those readings stabilise & ate's come down to at least 20. I would also keep doing extra Prime (<> double dose) every couple/few days just to ensure ammo & ites are safely bound, remembering though that you'll get misleading readings. The smaller the tank size, the more difficult they are to cycle & then keen stable, hence I always help my small filters along with Seachem Matrix & Purigen.

oh ok thats good idea :) i should matrix and purigen . Its aqua one ar620 the one with build in filter regardless atm i got noodles and nitrates reducing filter mediea in them not sure what it is called. yea i read on the Seachem they are bound the chemical test won't show that they are still there even tho they are harmless. Need a bigger tank lol buying a house soon so yea hopefully all will be good. thanks mate for you help

here link of the tank