Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantodon2

NEW glass tanks and marine sumps - bargain!

I will consider swapping these for display africans and maybe other fish.

These are cluttering up my workshop and have to go! Pickup from Lawnton or can be delivered for an appropriate fee.

All new, clear glass tanks. I am selling these as "2nds" only because the rails are a little crooked, which wont effect the structure and if you use them as display tanks the hood would hide the defect. I think they all have 8mm bases.

1220mm long x 460mm wide x 500mm high - 2 available

1220mm long x 460mm wide x 460mm high - 1 available

Normally I would sell these for about $160 each, now $100 each.

Marine sumps - these are all the plenum style. All you need to do is bury the mesh covered plates with coral sand and add your pumps etc (not included)

Marine Sump 1 - 830mm x 830mm x 460mm, includes prefilter section and pump compartment. This item is brand new, the customer changed the specs of the cupboard and the filter would not fit. Should suit up to an 800 litre tank at least. Quoted price was $599, you can have it for $300.

Marine Sump 2.

1220mm x 475mm x 460mm, includes prefilter section and pump compartment. Also comes with lids and bulkhead into prefilter. This item is brand new, this was a custom job and I have not been able to get hold of the customer for over 2 years. Should suit up to an 600 litre tank at least. Quoted price was $399, you can have it for $250.

Marine Sump 3.

1220mm x 475mm x 460mm, includes prefilter section and pump compartment. This item was in use for about two weeks before the customer decided he wanted an even bigger sump. We cracked one side in transport, which has been replaced and water tested. Good as new except for a few marks. 10mm base, 6mm sides. $200.

Phil.

0417 696 739

phil@aquariumstogo.com.au

I have heard of plenums being used on freshwater, so I don't see why not. They would be particularly useful for fish that need very low nitrates.

You could also take the plates out, add dividers and make a wet style sump. For that matter you could use miracle mud or whatever you want for marine as well.