Sign in to follow this  
bmxican

whoa

Ok I for got I'm a member there

I have been loged in since may last year lol

Ya I'm up for a road trip

A few nets and a stick of TNT I bet I could catch a ton of them in a few minets lol

Well some people have no idear what there doing

If thay don't want the fish thay have just give them to your local pet shop

There is probly 1 closer than the local creek :?

Andrew

I'm still getting over the fact that he released them again. If he wasn't going to keep them himself, do the local natives a favour a kill them! It sounds cruel I know, but you have to think of the greater good.

Thats like saying a dangerous dog shouldnt be put down because it could be nice if it was trained different as a puppy.

Still doesnt avoid the fact that they are a feral species and endanger our local wild life, I find it hard to see the difference between this and the nile pearch that are ruining lake victoria.

Only these fish have no use, at least the locals eat the nile pearch, They should definatly be culled.

yeah i no and i have never agreed with the fact that we put dogs down cuz they bit some poor little kid wen in most of the case`s the dog that bit the kid or somone has been negleced by its owners. and also if a dog is roming the streets cuz its owner cant aford a fence and no one clams it or wants it after a week they put it down wen it aint the dogs fault that he didnt have a good fence

Well if it was me i would tack home the ones I wanted

But for the rest thay wouldn't be going back :?

But like all things you have to think whats best no mater how crull it seams

Andrew

I agree they shouldnt be going back into the water

But I cant see if people starting culling them that it will make any difference

We have all seen what some of these fish breed like

The only thing is if these fish escape the pond they are in now the chances of them surviving the cold is very slim

Brad

Sign in to follow this