Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

noyakfat

FS - 6 ft tank + stand +lights + eheim 2217 + gravel $450

Hey Guys and Girls, have the following for sale.

Please note: These items will not be available until 15 June, due to my absence with work commitments

Sale type: FS

Type: 6 ft tank + stand + lights + filter + gravel

Size: Measured 182cm L x 55cm H x 59cm D, back is painted black; front and sides have black perspex strips siliconed to give "framed" look. Overall height of tank on stand is about 1250mm (stand is about 720mm high)

Includes: Dalbarb 6ft strip light with 2 x Philips Aquarelle TL-D 30W tubes; Full glass lids (one has a broken corner and should be replaced); Black painted pine stand with 3 x front doors and 1 x door on each end (back is open); 35kg black gravel (container not included); Eheim 2217 classic canister filter including all seeded media, Eheim hoses, taps and fittings.

Pricing: $450 for the lot.

Reason for Sale: Downsizing to reclaim some living space. Keeping only my 8x2x2 tank.

Comments: Good solid tank, one front bracing strip has a star crack from a house move about 3 years ago, but structurally sound. All tank panels undamaged.

My Location: Currimundi, Sunshine Coast

Contact: Before 14 June, A/H 0438 166 269 only; (you can reply post or PM, but I won't be able to see it until 14 June). I will be contactable on the forum website today 30 May until midday only.

Delivery?: No. Pickup only sorry.

Shipping?: No. Pickup only sorry.

Other info: Please note I am going to Canberra this afternoon for work and will not be able to access the forum website until I get home on 14 June. I can be contacted A/H on 0438 166 269 if you need any further details.

I hope the attached images are sufficient.

Cheers,

Thank-you to all who have expressed an interest in the tank and other items.

Please note that a deposit has been paid and the tank is now on hold for Dave, user "bisqotti", pending payment of the balance.

Cheers to all for your polite enquiries.

Sold, paid in full and collected this morning.

Nice to meet you Dave. I hope you managed to get the tank home without any mishaps. I hope to see a few photos of it once you have it all set up.

Cheers and thanks again all for your interest in this item.