Volkslid

??? Good Aquariums in Sydney

Theres a stack one of the best was Trans Aquarium in canley vale and one round the corner called Monaco Aquarium awesome chinese owners my brother in law shops there pretty often knows them personally

Where exactly are you staying cause up the road about 20 mins you got Auburn Aquarium and one a parramatta not sure what its called but could find out for you when i go down s s/w is where i go

Sydney is pretty big - and the distance between some of the south west suggestions is pretty large.

The store in Parramatta is Lams, used to be another good one athat was sold and now closed - kinda like a cichlid garage sale....

St George would be the best eye opener to a big ish store. Make sure you go al the way into the labrinth - lots of the best stuff is out the back.

Trans and Monaco are not my cup of tea - don;t like the style they apply to keeping fish.

But where are you actually going and may be able to give better advise - I have been to a few when I was in Sydney - surprisingly.

I used to go down to Sydney for a week each year to visit a mate while he was stationed down there. It used to take us two days to do a proper LFS crawl. Used to visit Lams all the time as my mate lived out in Parramatta for two years and was just around the corner, was a great store. No idea where it is, but the best aquarium store I have ever seen was in Sydney, place was huge, split level, had a couple of tank systems that were tiered one into another, and had the best collection of SA and CA cichlids for sale.