Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smith18

6ft tank and stand

for sale is a 6ft by 2ft by 2ft tank with a white metal stand. tank is in good condition with absolutly no leaks it is full atm. stand is not so great so i have covered it with material so it looks OK! comes with plastic lids. I am looking for $300 but open for offers. The tank will not be available untill i get my new tank in the next week or two.

call toby on 0449897864 if you have any enquiries.

To shon982

Mate, I quoted the same tank from aquarium warehouse and aquarium R' us is $365 to $395 not so sure but that is the range for brand new and I don't know this person that post up this thread so that is why I think this is the cheapest so far for the size of the tank. Cheers

Pm sent to shon982

Hey, I noticed you have been online but not replied to my PM's

I'd love to know whats going on,

Because I'm really interested but I haven't heard a reply for a while regarding either pictures or a way to get in contact

Hey, I noticed you have been online but not replied to my PM's

I'd love to know whats going on,

Because I'm really interested but I haven't heard a reply for a while regarding either pictures or a way to get in contact

Why don't you call him.

His contact number is listed below the details of the post. :notsure:

hey guys,

sorry about the contact issues, yes my phone was stolen from my bag in the changing room at my own football club. bloody discracefull. and the number i gave you is my girlfreinds that should work.

i will get a new phone asap.

sorry!