Sign in to follow this  
JGilkes

Oxygen???

G'day everyone :)

I was hoping that someone could tell me if it is safe to use industrial grade oxygen for transporting fish?

Or should I only use medical grade?

Cheers

Jono

The oxygen is identical. The difference is where the bottles have been used before. Obviously medical grade should only be used for medicinal. I couldn't even get it when I had the shop. I got either fish or industrial depending on what they had there at the time

Brad

Posted with TouchBB on my iPhone

Medical grade bottles are smaller and you can get them from my local land scape yard if I am correct and industral is bigger and is generaly 150$ a year for the bottle and so much to fill it.

Industrial is safe for medical use to just the bottle could have been in some nasty places

Medical grade bottles are smaller and you can get them from my local land scape yard if I am correct and industral is bigger and is generaly 150$ a year for the bottle and so much to fill it.

Industrial is safe for medical use to just the bottle could have been in some nasty places

does this strike anyone else as weird? :lol:

Got Emphysema? No worries! at Bunnings landscaping and timber we've got you covered! :lol::lol::lol:

At my local land scape yard they stock it for the local old people and ambolance station I use to work there and I no they have it

At my local land scape yard they stock it for the local old people and ambolance station I use to work there and I no they have it

Lol yeh thats cos u live at whoop (the other side of whoop whoop -just past the black stump) :lol: just sounded funny a landscaping center is where i get all my medical supplies :lol:

Sign in to follow this