skinnyman

Tank with sharp edges

Hey guys, just got another tank and its got some sharp edges on it, and just wanted to know the best way of taking the edge down, can i sand it down with some 120 sand paper? (i can get some of it from work) or somthing finer? or is there another method?

Skinnyman.

ebay thk is the shop name teddy is the mans name diamond tools hongkong

he sells diamond files and also diamond coated drill bits his prices are great and delivered to your door for not a lot and inside 10 days

i use the 1/2 round 120 gritt and think they are approx $20-25 delivered

Deffs use a glove if not one on both hands ! I had a similar problem with lids, but use a glove possibly even a towel as well, do it away from a traffic area. For example i did mine outisde our fence onto some vacant land, if not you will have glass teeth thru the grass everywhere!

Deffs use a glove if not one on both hands ! I had a similar problem with lids, but use a glove possibly even a towel as well, do it away from a traffic area. For example i did mine outisde our fence onto some vacant land, if not you will have glass teeth thru the grass everywhere!

That works well, just leave the glass for people who aren't expecting it to deal with?