wallygerm

aqua nova 1200 primer button stuck

Hi all as per title My primer button is stuck down on filter i can get it to come back up filling with a hose but as soon as i try to pump it it gets stuck down again.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

David

can you bypass the primer by lowering the out pipe flat till water sucks through using mouth? to suck it through?

Yes Ive had the filter working with a lot of mucking around to get it to flow.

Just wondering does anyone know how to fix this because it a pain in the ass to get it to flow

David

yeah same thing happened to one of my cheap white filters awhile back. cant be fixed i just prime it by leaving sum water in the pipes when i clean it so that when its all hooked back up i just open the taps and the water that left in the pipes drops down into the filter creating a suction and it just starts to fill up and when i can hear its full turn it on and rock it side to side to get the air out.

its like there is a spring in there that gets un seated and wont push it back up???? i had alook and couldnt find it. took it to the shop and they couldnt help so i just put it down to being a cheap filter and i should have known.haha still buy more of them thou.

cant go past them at that price.lol