Hey guys, not sure what to say.. ive been keeping fish for 15 years or so now (atleast thats as long as i can remember since i was young when we first got a fish tank lol) and its always good to see more lovers of the hobby around the place, hope to talk to you all soon. Also if anyone knows of anyone selling any species of betta or killifish or rare catfish around brisbane/ipswich let me know.

Cheers guys

Steve 8)

Hey Steve nice to meet ya ;)

I have kept killies before with great success, there is a killi forum somewhere on the web you might want to try I dont think I have seen much gettin around this one.

Alternatively, livefish always have the 'Golden Panchax' Variety in stock which I also use to keep.

There is Aus-Aqua forums for bettas also.

Welcome and good luck,

Cam

Thanks mate, and i can get gold and blue panchax easy enough i mean some of the rarer types haha. Atm i only have clown killies which ill be trying to breed when they get a little bigger, and i also have a trio of betta brownorum im trying to breed but they seem more intent on following the honey gouramis and glass shrimp around. Cheers anyway mate, ill have to check out that aus_aqua site.

Well, i went and checked it out.. unfortunately i only had 70 bucks in my wallet :( lol got a pair of Apisto cacatuoides "Orange flame" and a goyder river rainbow for my other tank along with some plants... if i didnt need to buy a car im pretty sure id go back tomorrow with my savings and clean the shop out... soo many fish i need, not want but actually NEED... lol

Well, i went and checked it out.. unfortunately i only had 70 bucks in my wallet :( lol got a pair of Apisto cacatuoides "Orange flame" and a goyder river rainbow for my other tank along with some plants... if i didnt need to buy a car im pretty sure id go back tomorrow with my savings and clean the shop out... soo many fish i need, not want but actually NEED... lol

hahahaha yeh know what u mean mate i always "inadvertantly" :roll: buy extras :lol:

Pics or it didnt happen :P

Cheers guys, with all this hype im wishing i wasnt working night shift this week and too busy sleeping all day or id be out checking her shop out now lol.

Yeah I'm a fellow night stalker! (nightshift)

It kills me when I get home and see the livestock deals all sold! :urgh:

Welcome to THE forum mate! :mrgreen:

Steve