matt0210

Aquarium Journals

i was wondering if it would be a feasable request toget an aquarium journal section. i was looking through the general chat section and there are a lot of posts on "my tank" or "pics of new tank"

i find these post are very informative as you can see what other people are doing and gives the aquarium owner a chance to show his tank off.

if there was a section specifically for this purpose i think a lot more people would do it and it would become a very popular section to this awesome forum.

this is just a thought and would apppreciate others oppinion on the topic.

matt

I agree with this idea. It could also combine the role of three forums into one: A welcome forum, My tank Photos forum and a Journal forum.

This would save space on the main page and then everyone can post all their good stuff about their setup in the one place. Instead of posting a welcome thread with some pics, then pics of their setup in a seperate section and then posting info on what they have been doing in another section.

Good idea :D

i agree i like the idea as it could help others to work out what style of tank they want to setup and the different ways to do this and still be the type of tank you want

examples of tangs , malawiis , rocky , planted , sant , gravel ect

thanks mark

i dont know what sant is but that was the train of thought i was on. i think it could also make people aware that there are other fish out not just fronnies and malawies, not that there is anything wrong with them.

i just think that at the moment there is a lot of following going on and i personally am seeing a lot of the same kinds of set ups. if people are able to view other setups and get ideas from them and see setups that have tried new things it might bring a little bit of excitment back into the hobby.

matt