Sign in to follow this  
wallygerm

Rio Hyperflow 20HF Water Pump.

Hi has anyone used the brand of pump for there sumps?

Im thinking of getting one of these to run my sump return i have 900ltr at a head height of 210cm do you think this pump is strong enough?

The 50watts of power consumption looks great.

Just after other peoples thoughts

Rio Hyperflow 20HF specs

* 50 watts

* dimensions 137x70x94mm

0cm Head Height 5400l/h

30cm Head Height 4900l/h

120cm Head Height 3760l/h

180cm Head Height 3300l/h

Max Head Height 330cm

so your proly looking at about 3 times per hour turn around?

I'm not sure thats enough. I forget whats recommended lol, have a look around this site its mentioned a fair bit..

so your proly looking at about 3 times per hour turn around?

I'm not sure thats enough. I forget whats recommended lol, have a look around this site its mentioned a fair bit..

What flow would you think for 900 ltr ?

just did a search for turnover

seems that 3-5 is deemed as good.

Is it 900L including the sump?

i would go at least 2700Lph but you should get around 3000lph with that pump

so looks like ur in the clear

dude no offence but i think you have had your question answered in the last post you put up about this topic if your just wanting to be 100% sure that pump will do it with ease remenmber the 3 times turn over is a guide and its easy to do the math 3 x 900 = 2700 that pump does 3100 at very close to your head height so it gets what your after done easy so in short yes that pump would be perfect

dude no offence but i think you have had your question answered in the last post you put up about this topic if your just wanting to be 100% sure that pump will do it with ease remenmber the 3 times turn over is a guide and its easy to do the math 3 x 900 = 2700 that pump does 3100 at very close to your head height so it gets what your after done easy so in short yes that pump would be perfect

dude no offence but if you read my post i also asked if anyone has used theses pumps as im looking for feedback as well as what theses pumps are like.

Weather anyone has had problems with theses?

So dude thats why i keep bumping the post dude

I used Rio pumps quite a lot about ten years ago. I found they were excellent pumps, much better than I expected for the price. I don't know if that experience is relevant to this model, though.

Sign in to follow this