gtr73

Biggest Loser, Malawi Tank on TV

I know it's sad but did anyone watch the Biggest Loser last night on TV and see the Malawi Tank in the Sushi Train restaurant?

Might have been a 6ft at least, looked 3ft high.

I spotted Elec Yellows, Cobalt Blues, Afras, Hongi, some kind of tankbuster Stigmatochromis or Tyrannochromis. :D

i dont watch that show at all but maybe i might rethink about it know just to see the tank you are all talking about

but pob not :lol::lol:

Nah don't bother :lol: , it was a one off as they all went to this Sushi restaurant as part of the game. Normally I myself wouldn't watch this show but the missus had the remote. :?

a screen shot of a one off in a restront and on a tv show they normaly dont wach i dont think so

Maybe someone recorded it... who knows....

I know the chances are very small, kinda like you ever learning to spell.. but hey.. I can only hope... :wink:

a screen shot of a one off in a restront and on a tv show they normaly dont wach i dont think so

Maybe someone recorded it... who knows....

I know the chances are very small, kinda like you ever learning to spell.. but hey.. I can only hope... :wink:

Fair question. If I had've recorded I could've posted a screen shot no worries.

If you get to bad TB Ill just get delete them lol

At least try mate cos its annoying to try and workout what you have written sometimes

Or we can get onto Grum and get him to install a spell check into the forum

But even then I reckon you will confuse it too :lol:

Brad

If you get to bad TB Ill just get delete them lol

At least try mate cos its annoying to try and workout what you have written sometimes

Or we can get onto Grum and get him to install a spell check into the forum

But even then I reckon you will confuse it too :lol:

Brad

banhim.gif.... :P... Just kidding TB... Your complete disregard for the English language brings smiles to many... :D

just found this on the net...

doesnt show a great deal of the tank but does show some...

http://www.thebiggestloser.com.au/defau ... VideoID=84

you need to watch the fernwood ad and then go to approx 20secs on the next clip...

Hey cool, gives us the idea anyway. My wife thought I was being an even bigger dork than normal when trying to name the fish I thought I saw every 30 seconds. :lol:

Hey, leave "vickers" alone you guys! He jumps on here all the time and makes a contribution. 8)