Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muddywaters

6ft & 4ft MARINE BEING DISMANTLED..EVERYTHING WILL BE CHEAP

Hello all

****NOW CONSIDERING OFFERS ON ALL ITEMS****

I've bought a new house and need to shut down 2 tanks. Will be doing renovations and won't have time to look after my marine friends as I would wish.

Happily, I will be building a new tank once rennos are done but I need to clear my current tanks urgently.

So, with that in mind, the following is available...........(But MUST BE PICKED UP NO LATER THAN SUNDAY AROUND MIDDAY). If you'd like to come have a look before then, (in the evening), that's fine. Just call me to arrange a time. Dennis.............0424634307..........Please don't text.

Approximately 100 kg live rock.............$4 per kg or $350 the lot excluding 3 x bommies. (Some pieces contain Morphs and various Softies.Price by agreement and they WILL be cheap).

Bommie with large plate and several smaller plates which would be around 45cm across the plate. Fantastic display piece........$50

Smaller bommie similar to above............$30

Taller bommie with smaller plate.........$30

or ALL THE ROCK FOR $425

CORALS...ALL ON HOLD FOR DANIEL(Most have been sold.This is what remains).

Nice Green Carpet Anemone 15cm........$40

Several small Pink-tipped White Anemone (Not bleached, White in colour) .....$20each

Sarchophyton, Brown with Green highlights 15cm.....$20

Sarchophyton, Brown, 8cm.....$13

Morphs...different colours..price on agreement (will be cheap).

or......ALL THE CORALS FOR $135

LIVESTOCK ...........(All fish are fat & healthy. I've never had a problem with diseases OF ANY KIND).Sizes are approximate.

First Tank

Yellow Tang 7cm.............$70

Banana Wrasse 9cm.........$40

Mated pair of Occellaris Clowns which spawn regularly......$70

Clarkii Clown 6cm......$20

Desjardin Tang, 9cm.......$30

4 x Chromis around 3-4cm.......$30

Pacific Blue Tang, 9cm (Lost a Pectoral Fin in a stoush with an Angel a couple of years ago but gets around fine and has lots of personality).....$20

Large Blue Linkia Starfish.....$20

Red and Pink Starfish, (don’t know the species).....$15

Large Brittle Star (Not the fish-eating type and has spawned in this tank..awesome sight!!!)......$30

or ALL THESE FISH FOR $310

Second Tank

Coris Wrasse (Female) 12cm......$25

Scopus Tang 6cm.....$20

Picasso Trigger 7cm.....$25

Koran Angel (Juvenile) 8cm.....$25

Blueline Snapper 12cm.....$30

2 x Damsels.....$5

2 x Small Brittle-Stars.......$5each

or ALL THESE FISH FOR $110

EQUIPMENT.....

Aqua One 3 x 150w Metal Halide, plus Actinic with stands.....$300 (No offers)

Reef Octopus 150 external (I think it can be either ext or int) Skimmer with 1000lph pump ......$100

Aqua Clear 3500lph return pump 2yo .....$25

Aqua Clear 3500lph return pump new....$75 ($139 retail)

300w heaters....$10

Guppy's powerheads, 5000lph (second hand).....$10ea

TANKS

1 x 6x2x2 Bayfront with stand and Pelmet includes 3 chamber, 4 ft sump. Drilled.(as seen in pic for sale on 29-8).........$350

1 x 4x18x15 with cabinet and hood. Includes 2 chamber sump & plumbing. Tank is scratched but I will include another tank, the same size, in good condition.

EXCELLENT STARTER OR HOSPITAL TANK.............$100 (AS SEEN IN PIC FOR SALE ON 29-8 and will be available when emptied).

Also test kits and spare "STUFF"......will be cheap.

Please, DO NOT PM. I'm very busy at the moment and it's best to CALL ME direct.My number is....0424634307...Dennis

Please note.............Rock and corals first, then fish, then equipment. You all know the drill. Thanks for looking.

Hi mate

I want to buy all coral for $135. (Some pics and numbers on the coral would be good but if you cant provide I will still but as I am really keen to add to the small amount of morphs I already own) I will also take a look at the pink bubble tip anemone if you have none left at the time than so be it.

I can come up this weekend to pick up on Saturday. I would be aiming for about 2-4pm. I have all my own buckets and airators.

Cheers

Mark