Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fish Breeders

Solar Fish Room Heater >>> SAVE BIG $$$$ / YEAR<<< 1 only

Hey Guys

As most of you are aware i have now sold out of all my live stock and are now selling the equipment behind my success of breeding fish for a job.

The biggest killer of anybody who sets up to breed fish for profit is their power bill when winter comes around. Like most of us the wife says " SELL IT" when she sees the power bill has gone up $1000 at least over winter

For me the running of my fish room (over 10,000 liters) has cost me less than $300 a WHOLE year for all power consumption including, Heating, Lights, Filters, Airpumps ect ect

I have kept this a secret until now as i have relied on the closure of other breeders who's cost go thru the roof to help increase my business..

So here is the answer to saving BIG on your next power bill and having an advantage above the rest.

SOLAR WATER HEATER " not the tradition flat bed style that requires lots and lots of panels to heat that much water"

Untitled-1-1.jpg

This system is used to heat swimming pools in temperatures as low as -30 and will even heat on overcast days. I have not needed to use a single other method of heating since i install this unit " and i live on the sunshine coast where it RAINS all the time"

here is a little run down

While evacuated tube technology clearly surpasses flat panels for nearly all water heating applications the main reason being flat panel heaters will only heat between 11am and 3pm when the sun is high

That’s because evacuated tube heat pipe collectors can more easily attain the higher temperatures needed, they can collect and retain heat even when it is very cold outside from the moment the sun gets up at 7am.

Evacuated tube collector based systems:

* Capture sunlight better as they have a greater surface area exposed to the sun at any time

* Are more efficient in transferring heat - up to 163% demonstrated in Australian conditions!

* Can be used in subzero temperatures

* Are durable and if a tube should be broken, it can be easily and cheaply replaced.

* Provide excellent performance in overcast conditions

* Require a smaller roof area than comparable flat plate collectors

* Do not have the same level of corrosion problems as flat plate collectors

This all glass system also contains NO COPPER which is harmful to you fish unlike tradition flat bed heating.

evac-tube.jpg

To make it simple

Basically there are 48 all glass tubes that have a inner black tube surrounded by a clear glass tube. Between the 2 tubes the air is vacuumed creating a empty space at which has a ZERO conductivity. This is what allows the water to heat regardless of the temperature out side. Because the tubes are round they will pick up UV rays for heating from all angles.

tubediag.jpg

So here is what you get

1 600w garden pump. to pump water the the solar heater. I use this pump as i had to pump over 10 meters high and a long way from my fish room. This is a large power cost but only turns on every now and again to let hot water into the system. If you don't have to pump so high a 50W pump will also do the job for you.

1 digital Solar controller ( this is the brains behind the unit. with this controller it will maintain the temperature of your fish room at what ever temperature you chose. Great for breeding as you can turn up and down to what ever level you choose with the push of a button. Please note one of the sensors has been playing up but still works but can be replaced for around $60

1 48 tube solar evacuation all glass heater " NO COPPER" >>>>>see picture above for it installed on my roof<<<<

the buyer can also have all fittings and valves and pipes that are with the unit if they wish

$1500 for the whole lot

There is sooooo many benefits " not to mention its UV sterilizing ability" that it is it is hard to list but if you are serious and are interested please call me to discuss on

[/b]

The buyer will have to assist in dismantle of the unit. Please note the frame is stainless steal but has rusted but is not structurally effected only slightly cosmetically

My parents have had this setup, along with another solar setup, on thier roof for nearly three years now. For the last three years thier house has produced more power than they use, so each quarter they recieve a cheque from thier electricity company instead of a bill. Dad says it will take about 5 years for the two setups to pay for themselves, then after that it's all gravy.

If your parents are pensioners they are supposed to declare that cheque as income. The income will be deducted from their pension.

http://www.energymatters.com.au/index.p ... cle_id=891

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats crap ..pensioners get bugger all anyways ...and i dought the check would be anymore than $60 a fortnight anyways ...witch is wat they can earn anyways with no effects

If your parents are pensioners they are supposed to declare that cheque as income. The income will be deducted from their pension.

http://www.energymatters.com.au/index.p ... cle_id=891

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats crap ..pensioners get bugger all anyways ...and i dought the check would be anymore than $60 a fortnight anyways ...witch is wat they can earn anyways with no effects

X2

Hey guys

Hijacking is welcome

I think you guys are a little confused THIS IS NOT A SOLAR PANEL FOR POWER

this is a all glass evacuation tube SOLAR HEATER.. used to heat large amounts of water.. without a storage tank. Perfect for fish rooms as it is what i am using to heat mine

BASICALLY NO POWER COST.

I have my fry growouts on a sump and my pairing tanks on a separate sump but my breeders are kept with a sponge filter as i aim for different water parameters at different times and it would be hard to orchestrate on a sump. my fry are grown on alot harder water than my pairing tank hence the separate system.

there is a small storage tank on the roof that holds around 150liters of water

how it works is a pump sucks water from your sump and pumps it to the roof where it is heated and returns to the sump at the desired temperature. there is a digital controller that you set to control what temperature you want your fish water to be

for example if you want your water to be 25 degrees then you set the controller to 25

if you system water drops below 25 it will heat the water until it reaches 25 and then switch off and continue to heat water all day and store it in the roof so it will even maintain over night

best to call if you have questions so i can explain easier

this system will bring your system heating bill down to about $15 for the whole year

Nigel

hi there

Yes it is different to the black poly pipe style heating that is used for swimming pools. The black poly style heater are not very effective and will actually chill water in windy conditions. This unit is Glass and will withstand hail stones up to 25mm. This unit is also not wind effected at all. As long as there is light it will heat. This unit will boil water at 7am