Ashley

Anyone get any auction bargains

Absolutely,bought some plants to help the auction along,cheap enough.When it came to the fishy side,everybody seemed to want my---fish lol.So I had to go home with all that money in my wallet,what a bargain.Lots of fun to see a lot of friendly and familiar faces.I am not talking about you Mick!Come to think about it ,somewhat an effort to drive from Ormeau to Caboolture for two plants.Nothing but compared with the effort the people from Northern Rivers NSW made

Herb

With the words " Don't spend too much" ringing in my ears from the Minister of Finance, and an absolute steel willpower not to buy any new fish, despite Wikkey's efforts to get me to cave in, I bought a couple of lava rocks, and a small peice of driftwood. But the best bit is always catching up with members I have met along the way, and some new ones as well, nice to meet you Rose, Mick74 and Bristlenose John

I bought to much stuff i think, probably cause i was sitting up the front and didnt have to walk far too collect :lol:

I bought sterbai corys, lf albino bns, guppys, swords, green sev, danios. 4 sponges a few nets and a heap of plants for the hell of it.

And 3 bottles of sera toxivec 250ml for 12 bucks lol.

I bought to much stuff i think, probably cause i was sitting up the front and didnt have to walk far too collect :lol:

I bought sterbai corys, lf albino bns, guppys, swords, green sev, danios. 4 sponges a few nets and a heap of plants for the hell of it.

And 3 bottles of sera toxivec 250ml for 12 bucks lol.

so were you the red head guy lol lol in the right side ?

nope, i was on the far right side, near cash register, was wearing a fox singlet.

i didnt see you lol, saw a few ppl i know but missed alot of you, all i bought was a plant and some rosy barbs lol

its a shame there were no discus at this auction, Caboolture auction normally sells a heap of awesome discus from juvenile to adult, but this auction didnt have any :( rex its up to you for next caboolture auction

seen a few extremely good deals go past,

yet im still amazed at the rediculous prices people pay for some things, eg. cherry shrimp at over 1.40 each

how are your feeder fish going jasey lol still cant beleive you got them

ha ha screw you paul lol there doin good, adding some colour to the tank, you know i only went there for discus this time but as i mentioned none come up so couldnt leave empty handed lol you know im a impulse buyer lol