Matchu

Thanks QAH

I justed wanted to give a quick thanks to all the guys n girls who gave their time lastnight at the auction.

It seemed to me that it ran smoother than spring hill, with the walk up n collect your item system.

Barbie was a good idea, as everyone loves a sausage in bread. :)

I ended up buying alot more than i was planning too, luckily i was up the front so i didnt have far to walk. :lol:

Looking forward to the next already.

So a big CHEERS for all QAH people.

Matt.

I justed wanted to give a quick thanks to all the guys n girls who gave their time lastnight at the auction.

It seemed to me that it ran smoother than spring hill, with the walk up n collect your item system.

Barbie was a good idea, as everyone loves a sausage in bread. :)

I ended up buying alot more than i was planning too, luckily i was up the front so i didnt have far to walk. :lol:

Looking forward to the next already.

So a big CHEERS for all QAH people.

Matt.

X2 :egrin::egrin:

i enjoyd it the auctionears / hostes wer great

but some of the sellers could have done thair part a lil better

we all no what im talking about

anny how thanx guys n girls

and it was nice to meet those forum members aswell

herb/fink/eagle/dave / and manny other ,s that names fail me atm

bet as soon as i post this ill remeber :roll:

thanx cant wait to do it again 8)

I haven't been to many auctions to say much but even though I thought it seemed to go smoothly with people collecting their own items... I kinda felt like I was missing out on stuff as I was up the front paying for my items, not able to bid cos I kept forgetting my number :sweatdrop:

Had lots of fun and very much appreciate everything the organisers and volunteers did!

well from a qah point of view it was a good night numbers might have been down a touch but i think that was mainly due to riverfire and fathers day which we had planned to avoid but due to a double booking of the hall we could only get it last night

all in all a good night .... just wish i didn't have to start at 5am this morning otherwise i would have been there long than i was

Thanks QAH,

It was a good auction and as said before the high light and effort of traveling just to catch up with other qldaf members and also QAH members. The fish quality I got I can not complain and I am very happy with them. All in all great effort QAH and would go to next auction (if time permits).

Cheers

Johno

On behalf of Queensland Aquarium Hobbists Inc

Thank you to everyone that turned up.

We tried a couple of new systems and things seem to work smoothly.

There were still some problems which we have already started to address for our next auction in Feb next year.

Sorry I did not get to talk to too many people just too busy through lack of helpers.

That is the longest I have spent auctioneering ever, managed to muddle my way through just.

To every one that did help Thank you very much without your help the night would not have happened.

Especially the effort put in by Steve Baines. He spent most of the night auctioneering only having about a 1/2 break. Great Effect Steve.

Graeme