Went to Aquarama yesterday and I'm not one for promoting shops but they had one of the biggest ranges of saltwater fish I have ever seen. A lot of different butterfly's, angels, cow and box fish, lionfish varietiles, cardinals, hawkfish, scorpionfish, few different puffers, triggers and the list goes on definately worth a check if your into salt water.

Went to Aquarama yesterday and I'm not one for promoting shops but they had one of the biggest ranges of saltwater fish I have ever seen. A lot of different butterfly's, angels, cow and box fish, lionfish varietiles, cardinals, hawkfish, scorpionfish, few different puffers, triggers and the list goes on definately worth a check if your into salt water.

Where are they?

no just merly asking if they have upgraded there marine section yet...

obviosuly they havent.

oh and also: braddo the reason he has so much stock is becoz he is a wholesaler.. usually why u'll see such big numbers of certain marine fish.. and often in small jars. just like the w/s in cairns.

I've always found them to be rather expensive.

My wife recently bought some "Sera" Flora, 60g from Aquarama, by mistake for $26.95.

I actually wanted her to go to Atlas Aquariums, where exactly the same thing was $19.95.(To be fair, that one was bought some time ago).

Their fish, in general, are dearer as well.

I don't even bother going to Aquarama very often any more.

The service and prices at Atlas, in particular the service, is in my opinion, second to none.

I would have to agree Aquarama has a big range of Marine fish but, to be honest, I don't like seeing them in those jars either. Must be very stress-full for the fish. Having said that, I'm no expert. Just doesn't seem right to me.

Anyway, that's my two-cents worth.

Cheers

no its not as big, i dont think anyone compares to pet city for anything, its a city in there!

lets see.... theres 3000L for fish, 3 coral tanks, 1 invert tank, 1 6x2x2 base rock, 1 6x2x2 live rock + all the supplements and hardware you'll need.

the tanks below that are blacked out are for quarentine,