corny-ratbag

Sorry, but where has my journal gone?

Just out of interest, does anyone think I should rewrite the thread? I am happy to do it as I have all the pictures still, it will just be a long winded process. I originally thought it had been deleted for some reason, but with the circumstances I am happy to put the effort in to do it again.

Please re-post!

I was following with great interest to see what happens and your finished product. You of course can skip things out (such as the Mexican beer ad's)... hahaha..

If i remember correctly one of your last things was a picture with a large mangrove root in your empty tank, I was just wondering where you found such a good peice?

Cheers & thanks

Jon

Please re-post!

I was following with great interest to see what happens and your finished product. You of course can skip things out (such as the Mexican beer ad's)... hahaha..

If i remember correctly one of your last things was a picture with a large mangrove root in your empty tank, I was just wondering where you found such a good peice?

Cheers & thanks

Jon

Yeah, we had pretty much finished the tank and the stand was under construction.

I got that root of a guy off the forum up the sunshine coast, I will give you his name if my PM's hadn't been deleted hahaha.

Please re-post!

Cheers & thanks

Jon

Yeah, we had pretty much finished the tank and the stand was under construction.

I got the root off a guy on the forum up the sunshine coast, I would give you his name if my PM's hadn't been deleted hahaha.

OMG ..... I am so tried, please see the edited version of what I have said above ..... I hope it makes more sense :P

I might hold off rewriting it for the moment as they may be able to get a newer backup. However I will definitely repost it in due time :)

OK, grum has confirmed that all the data has been lost :( So ..... once the new site is up and running I will be sure to write up the journal again. Also, today we have purchased the plumbing for the wier. We decided to use solid poly pipe instead of pvc as it is black and with the stand it's going to look awesome :) The stand is coming tomorrow, so I will get pics of the whole process :)

I am just doing a temporary journal here until I get the full journal up and running again :)

The stand arrived today :mrgreen: Unfortunately we had to make some minor alterations and there are a few bits that now have to be cut up and added, however it is looking awesome :)

npnde0.jpg

ibw2nm.jpg

We have rigged up a dummy plumbing system to see how the wier will handle the pump

2mq15xf.jpg

Let the filling begins!

1xxvkk.jpg