Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ronny

FS Assorted tank lids

I dont like lids on my tanks so rather.than them take up space in storage I thought ide offer them to others. There is a great variation on sizes so your.best bet is to pm me the size.you are after and I will let you know what I got. All lids are oldish and could do with a quick scrub and as for price well that depends on quantity and size etc but prob only a few bucks or trade for african fry

Cheers

Ron

Ron,

I am after some glass lids to fit over tanks that ned to be 50cm long and about 38cm wide, can be as narrow as 34cm due to the wide glass lid holding strips on the long edges. I will be able to get over later next week, probably Thurs or Friday would be bes to days to aim for in the afternoon.

OK thanks Ron will give you a call tomorrow to see if I can arrange a time to catch you either Thursday or Friday afternoon. Do you still have the bath tub on hold.

Yeh mate bath tub is still sitting in the back yard with a big DAVID written on it lol. As for your lids mate im sorry but both yours and others' measurements have not worked so will just tip them.

OK Ron,

If you can hold on to the lids until I can get around, I'll check if they can be backups for any of my other tanks and I'll slip you a 10er for your troubles.

Just bring a longneck of bundy and cola mate and all troubles will be gone lol