denelzen93

Breeding Cichlid's

have u bread cichlids before ?????????

if not try starting with the cheap ones untill u get some more knowlage

and unless u are willing to spend the money and invest in good stock u wont make money $$$$$$

the cheep fish are the ones that sell quick and are easy to sell on so i recomend u start on them

Looking at trying to Breed some Cichlid's

What the best types to breed. Nothing to hard

I don't want Convicts because there is no money in them

If you what to breed to make money, breed geese that lay golden eggs..

If your in it for the money than dont bother ...there is enough of those allready

If your in it for the money than dont bother ...there is enough of those allready

There ain't $$$ in many fish really, pick out what types of fish you like be it african or american cichlids, livebearers, tetras or natives and read up on some of the wonderful and insightful threads here on QLDAF to give you direction.

Dave

hahaha For once Fiik I agree with u 100%!!! Enjoy it for the hobby, if you manage to get a bit back to help pay for food/ power than thats a bonus :D

G'day denelzen93,

How many tanks are you setting aside for your breeding project?

Have a talk to LFS owners/employees and ask them which cichlids sell the best, and at what price they buy them from hobbyists. If you do not have a market to sell the fish to, it's a pointless (non)money making exercise to begin with.