Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goldenswimmers

FS: New and unused Fish Tanks at some nice prices (2footers - 6footers)

Hey guys,

I have a few fish tanks at some nice prices so let me know if interested:

6footers (180 x 46 x 46) $200 each

4footers(120 x 39 x 46) $150 each

3footers(90 x 39 x 46) $100 each

2footers(60 x 30 x 30) $40 each

And a small couple of unique sizes for you breeders out there :)

some nice wide 2footers (60 x 46 x 46) $60 each

and a wide 4footer (120 x 46 x 46) at $170

I asked another member who had nothing bad to say about them,(haven't tried 1 yet maybe someone here can vouch for them as Ed seems quite famous!)its definitely cheaper on ebay,remember you'll have to go to Caboolture to pick them up,I am looking to supply to guys in Brisbane who cant get there and dont want to pay what aquariums charge (which i think is too much...up to $500 in some shops) but obviously have to earn something as I hired a truck and some help to bring back a bunch of them....am wondering why people who know of eds prices look on here for tanks that are more expensive...seems odd!....If his tanks are good I can only recommend him!!!!....havent seen tanks cheaper anywhere(new)

.am wondering why people who know of eds prices look on here for tanks that are more expensive...seems odd!....If his tanks are good I can only recommend him!!!!....havent seen tanks cheaper anywhere(new)

ED is famous because his tanks are health hazards and if you dont slice your hand off moving them and actually get water into them they are prone to leaks and explosions

How many go Boom???....damn this is not how i planned things to go.....this post will most likely be removed in the very near future as this is definitely not the greatest of advertising hmmmm....so i'm guessing the smaller ones are more likely to be safer (in reference to the BOOM factor!) how can you sell tanks that smash?(ebay powerseller!) ...if i lost prized members of my fish brigade to an exploding "new" tank.....oh la la....more feedback guys...I would rather learn from my mistakes too so cheers for any info......