Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

devil14

3ft setup, Filters, Heater, custom stand , Metal halide, and drilled.

Ok so this setup works and looks great so here are the spec's.

TANK :

- 80cm L x 60cm W (2ft) x 51cm D (nearly 2ft) it’s all most a large cube and the glass is 10mm

Also the tank is Drilled and has the35mm- 45mm? Fixture with strainer and elbow attached so if you want you can use it with a sump or salt water setup.

It only has one of the glass lids other one the kids broke... But the light covers that part of the tank.

STAND :

- Custom made stand using both pine and Tasmanian Oak, all stained and varnished. There is a shelf at the base of the stand. also i used nice trim top and bottom to give it a little class pic's do not do it justice

LIGHT: Is a Proper Metal Halide light i think 150watt with dual 2ft fluro's on each side of the halide bulb so you can have just fluro's running or just halide or both as it has separate switches at the back : These lights are not cheap to buy....

OTHER STUFF.

- Otto 2000 L/h internal filter

- Aqua One 2000 L/h internal filter

- Scuba 300W heater

I also have a bag of hikari pellets and algy wafers and prime and melafix if wanted.

PRICE is $200 ono i have seen just the lights go for this much second hand so seems fair to me. I am northside at fitzgibbon,

i am going to try to get some pic's to work but i allways seem to stuff them up but feel free to pm me or sms me on 0406490599 thanks

post-3900-14711623189602_thumb.jpg

post-3900-14711623189883_thumb.jpg

post-3900-14711623190167_thumb.jpg