Just a quick note we are now selling letter K and we are going through to AV and soe of the sellers towards the end have heaps of stock it will be a late night or should I say early morning.

Heaps of bargins so far a L333 just sold for $54.00 each am sure there will be a lot ore bargins later on

Graeme

Well we are still going at least another 40 boxes to go looks like about 1.00 - 2.00 am finish at present.

Talk about bargins scott just sold 3 bags of trevase, 6 fish in a bag for $8.00 a bag.

Steve is selling a colony of 1 male and 7 female flamebacks for $30.00

If you want bargins get in quick heaps still to come.

Graeme

people missed out on some good stuff after that time, bargains on jap mat, orange spot breeders, sponge filters.....crazy cheap but sadly 90% of it got passed in cos there were not many ppl there and obviously being at the end everyone had spent all there pocket money, was good to meet some new people and catch up with some old members .... Auctioneers did a pretty good job considering it didnt finish till 1:45 so well done there...the hot dogs were good as always :)

look forward to the next one, hopefully some people will bring some rarer stuff to mix it up a lil

Jase... :)

Home at last.

Now all I have to do is put fish into tanks and plant heaps of plants.

What a monster of an auction this was definately the largest we have had for the last five years.

I know there were heaps of bargins I got some myself but the wife will kill me when she finds out how much I spent.

Oh well no grog for the next few weeks.

A big thanks to everyone who helped it was VERY much appreciated.

What a Great job Steve and Scott did auctioneering.

Starting at 4.30pm and going right through to 1.45am and only having a 30 min break each. That is 9hrs 15 mins. BIG EFFORT.

Can not thank both of them enough really great job guys.

Thanks also to Peter Johnson who got up and auctioneered while Steve had a break.

Next auction is early February at Caboolture.

I will do full post of all auctions for next year soon.

Graeme

my god the standard of driftwood was just incredible, cannot believe how many show pieces worth at least $100 were passed in when they failed to get $30. The stock was there, my god was it there.... but it was hard to have even $5 left by the end when srs bargains were to be had.

I just hope I get another chance to bid on some of those bits of wood next auction.

Yep, was a big night indeed. Got a few bargains myself and meet quite a few members from qldaf. On a side note I noticed almost 50

% of the people still there and pitching in with the tidy up were members on here. Congratulations to all those involved and those that generously lent a hand at the long end of the night .....Well Done .....:)

Craig

I'll second that ,

Makes for a big stint when you head straight from work to there......Massive auction....Early am finish....head of and rehome all the new additions, just in time to shower and get ready for work at 7.30am :(

If we didn't love our hobby we could enjoy dare I say it Sleeeep. Oh well will make it up once I finish this afternoon...lol

Frontosa mad - it depends on when the sellers register and what letter they get for their lots. Generally it's not known what's being sold until each lot is brought up to auctioneers to sell them. Was disappointing to see though that when the good stuff did come up nobody was interested in it - disappointing for the sellers that is. Several sellers took lots of good fish home - tropheus for eg.

i picked up some apistogramma baenshi inka 50, apistogramma borelli and curviceps sp bolieviens (cant remember spelling).

Sarah check those curviceps as i have bought them from the last couple of auctions and they have actually been laetacara bolivia which basically look the same....wish i knew who the seller was so they can start selling them under the right name.

i think i may have bought all of the bristlenose lastnight lol

came home with at least 100 fish, i kicked myself i didnt get that 100 dollars from the atm i was thinking of getting, ran out of money with 1/2 hr to go and some fantastic peices of wood and plants etc came up really cheap.....bugger i missed out!

Was an awesome auction, best one we've had in a while....

Though some of the sizes the actioneers were saying were abit off, like 10cm breeding pairs of bn were actually infact only 6cm....supose it was getting later in the night and all was tired...they'll gorw :)

Thanks to the auctioneers for a good night, think steve needed a 'cheer me' up hug though lol

Really good fish everyone bought to auction, cant fault any fish i bought, howver one of bn i got did have a very severely broken wing...but i shall call him stumpy and stumpy shall be his name :)