Chris G

Wondering on numbers of fish for my tank??

Ok so it is a 4 ft by 30cm x 35 high. And will be fully planted.

specially made tank it has dividers so i can put pregnant females in there for fry to grow up there.

Ok so i want the main fish in the tank to be Endlers but thinking of starting with a few and breeding them.

would love to put some af apistos / borelli maybe a trio, Cherry Shrimp thinking about 20, Some Glass catfish unsure of number, I have a trio of LF albino BN, some khuli loach's.

so if anyone has any things that are of concern with this list, also perhaps ideas on the number and anything else that would be good for hte tank :)

I have about 100 endlers in a 1.5' cube, so you can stack those in a 4 footer (probably 200+) - only buy 10 because they breed so fast. Never kept glass catties before, but you could safely have a school of 5 or 6 I'd say. They may eat baby endlers and shrimp, but you'll have cover so they should be fine.

sweet as and i see your name says native collector soo i was looking at some natives last night and wondering if you no anything about the following

- Threadfin Rainbowfish

- Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis

- Pseudomugil gertrudae

- Pseudomugil tenellus

- Tateurndina ocellicauda

They were on aquagreen

and i was wondering if they would go with them i am still undecided on putting these in or not.

and yer i was thinking maybe 5 females and a couple males to start off (endlers) and then once i have to many ill sell some.