Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frontosa_man

FS: tanks & fish *really need this gone*

hi guys i am down sizing due to other interests

tanks:

aqua one AR980 (98cm), built in filter and filter media, stand, display quality

2 teir 4x2x2 setup on metal stand top tank is 4x2x2 & bottom is 4x1.5x1.5

fish:

breeding colony of 7 peppermint BN (3 male 4 female) males are huge attached is the link from who i got them from: http://qldaf.com/modules.php?name=Fo...ewtopic&t=3583

1 x 6 bar frontosa (7cm)

1 x tropheus duibsi maswa (6cm)

1 x tropheus chipimbi fire cracker (8cm)

1 x red top zebra (15cm)

1 x breeding pair of Golde head comps male is huge

1 male peacock twaiin reef fantastic colour (7cm)

stuff:

1x huge barnicle were gold comps breed

3 x huge lava rocks with fantastic holes

1 x huge display rock weighs at least 30kg

30Kg calcium carbonate

shells, plants & food

heaps heaters

2 x sponge filters

tropical background for aqua one tank

rocky background for 4ft top tank

heaps more stuff included

pics:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562967712PEwyRq

contact me on 0404046644 or PM

peppermint colony: male is fanning a huge batch now will hatch soon, will split colony; if you take all i will throw in all 7 caves & Driftwood

Pair: $350

Trios:$450

Colony:$1000 8O8O

4ft tanks on metal teir: $350 with 2 heaters, 2 power head sponge filters, gravel, rocks, pots, shells and backing for the top tank 8O8O

Aqua one tank with stand (212L): display condition will row in lava rocks and other rocks calcium carbonate fake plants $450 or $600 with all fish

Aqua One Canister Filter CF: 1000: 2 months old has 2 year warranty, comes with all filter media and all hoses + original box $150

heaps of stuff to trow in;

FOOD

CHEMICALS

NETS

ROCKS

CALCIUM CARBONATE

HEATERS

FILTERS

&&&&&&&& MANY MANY MANY MORE

CHEERS

peppermint colony: male is fanning a huge batch now will hatch soon, will split colony; if you take all i will throw in all 7 caves & Driftwood

Pair: $350

Trios:$450

Colony:$1000 8O8O

4ft tanks on metal teir: $350 with 2 heaters, 2 power head sponge filters, gravel, rocks, pots, shells and backing for the top tank 8O8O

Aqua one tank with stand (212L): display condition will row in lava rocks and other rocks calcium carbonate fake plants $450 or $600 with all fish

Aqua One Canister Filter CF: 1000: 2 months old has 2 year warranty, comes with all filter media and all hoses + original box $150

heaps of stuff to trow in;

FOOD

CHEMICALS

NETS

ROCKS

CALCIUM CARBONATE

HEATERS

FILTERS

&&&&&&&& MANY MANY MANY MORE

CHEERS

best price mate is $350 and what type of rocks were you interested in because the 3 huge lava rocks + the display rock are $150 so for $500 i will include heater, filter, rocks, thermos, pots, shells, gravel, backing, siphon,chemicals and food depending on what type of fish you have

cheers

ok for the what you have listed $300 i will include 2 heater, 2 filter, 2 thermos, pots, shells, gravel, for the tanks and stand

and for the gold comps $250 with there barnicle which contains about 200 fry in there at the moment which the buyer can have, male is 9+cm female is 6+cm if you go to the attached link you will find pics on everything for sale here

cheers