Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlefish

Tanks for sale (more added) 6x2x2 avail

following size are for sale limited numbers....

610mmL x 305mmW x 305mm H W LIDS 5mm glass 2’ x 12” x 12” $15 each (sold Bryanm62)

1525mmL x 610mmW x 610mmH W LIDS 10mm glass 5’ x 24” x 24” $250 each (6 left) (1 on hold for briztoon)

910mmL x 457mmW x 457mmH W LIDS 6mm sides, 8mm base 3’ x 18” x 18” $50 each (sold Peter)

910mmL x 380mmW x 457mmH W LIDS 5mm glass 3’ x 15” x 18”

$50 each [/size] (sold bryanm62)

910mmL x 457mmW x 610mmH W LIDS 10mm glass 3’ x 18” x 24”

$100 each (10 left)

1220mmL x 457mmW x 457mmH W LIDS 6mm sides, 8mm base 4’ x 18” x 18” $60 each (sold- DI)

220mmL x 380mmW x 380mm H W LIDS 6mm sides, 8mm base 4’ x 15” x 15” $50 each (sold- hilly)

1220mmL x 457mmW x 610mmH W LIDS 10mm glass 4’ x 18” x 24” $140 each if all 3 are taken or $150 each (3 left)

1830mmL x 610mmW x 610mmH W LIDS 10mm glass 6’ x 24” x 24” $350 (1 LEFT)

these tanks all have smooth edges and come with 4 lids

tanks are brand new lids are still in bubble wrap

Thanks Shane and particularly Fergus for the great service and tanks.

I ended buying another one on impulse while I was there. The range and quality of the tanks are impressive, especially those 5ft beauties. Now I have to try set-up and hide my new tanks in the garage somehow and make it seem like they've always been there!!!

Thanks again. :D

Peter

I guess my pm re the 3x18x18 24 hours before the last one sold wasn't obvious enough hey?

for now I would like to get 1 of these from you:

910mmL x 457mmW x 457mmH W LIDS 6mm sides, 8mm base 3’ x 18” x 18” $50 each

8O

have a nice day.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional bryanm62. Littlefish is trying to do all of us on the forum a favour/service by acting as a go between us and another member currently without net access.

I am assuming you pm'ed littlefish first to privately discuss / find a solution to the matter before publically posting your disappointment with no solution apparent.

If you're desperate for the tank and if there are no others being made for a while, I am willing for you to swap the one I got with a smaller 3ft. Just pm me to work out arrangements / get my address before 3pm as I 'm keen to get it all set up (I've finally got too many fry for once!!)

Once again I understand your disappointment but I'm certain it was just an unfortunate oversight that always seems to happen when people try to do the right thing.

Cheers

Peter

I'm sure it wasn't intentional bryanm62.

I would be surprised if it was intentional, I'm sure it wasn't, however I received a reply to my pm within the same hour you bought the last one so my pm was received.

Littlefish is trying to do all of us on the forum a favour/service by acting as a go between us and another member currently without net access.

Is this Rarefish you are talking about? I assumed it was and having bought his tanks before I know the quality and finish of his tanks so I was very disappointed to miss out. I sent him a pm weeks ago looking for more tanks but it hasn't been read.

I am assuming you pm'ed littlefish first to privately discuss / find a solution to the matter before publically posting your disappointment with no solution apparent.

No I didn't and for that I apologise littlefish it would have been the proper course of action to take.

Peter, thanks for your generous offer to swap the tank but I'm not desperate for it.

Part of my frustration probably comes from not being able to get the quality tanks I want. I haven't seen any around to match those sold by rarefish.

hey man, if you get another of either of these I will take one:

4’ x 15” x 15” $50 each

4’ x 18” x 18” $60 each

i think they are all gone but not sure - sorry.

If there is one of these left let me know through PM or my mobile number is 0423 901 089.. best to text me on this number.

Damn won't let me PM.

G'day littlefish,

First up. Just wondering what size tanks you have left, and how often these sales will come up.

Secondly. I am looking for a 4x2x2 with 10mm glass and a 3x18x18 with 8mm glass. Is this possible?

Thirdly. Are stands/cabinets and hoods available?

Finally. Where in Morayfield are you? As I'd love to view the tanks before I buy.

Cheers.

Peter