Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cripple04

need heater ASAP!

ok i need a 100w heater ASAP as mine crapped iotself and as the temp is dropping so rapidly atm its stressing the crap outta my fish if you have one and your on the coast pm me otherwise lemme know what you got it shouldnt cost much to post one of these suckjers cheers peoples

if pm doesnt work im contactable on 07 54795816 my mobi is stuffed atm too so cant call me on that

will take a bigger heater if you got one,

Geez what's the temp up there on the Sunny Coast - Winter hit already?

Like Benni said, if it's urgent go the local.

Another option is Big W - is there one up there at Kawana? They have cheaper heaters there I've noticed, especially if the local LFS is +400% to what AOA has via mail order.

Let us know how it works out. 8)

the thing about the fish shops here is they are WAY OVERPRICED! i mean they are like 300-400% more than AOA most times and most only stock crap thats going to break on my in 3 months like that gay aqua one heater, its ok peoples looks like ive found one :)

and my tank temp is dropping to about 16 at night times withut the heater

the thing about the fish shops here is they are WAY OVERPRICED! i mean they are like 300-400% more than AOA most times and most only stock crap thats going to break on my in 3 months like that gay aqua one heater, its ok peoples looks like ive found one :)

and my tank temp is dropping to about 16 at night times withut the heater

They're like $30, seriously :P

ur probably going to a pets paradise if ur paying that much!

and aqua one heaters come with a 3 yr warranty so no prob with returning them if they break...

not that i can remember the last time i had one returned and ive been selling them consistantly for the last 18 months.

oh and if u are going to compare an online warehouse to a aquarium retailer... u have no business sense what so ever!

As Benni said There is nothing wrong with AquaOne

I sell heaps and heaps and I cant remember the last time I had one back

If you go to little specialty stores in shopping centres your always going to pay a lot more

How big is your tank to drop that much over night

I didnt think it was getting that cold yet

Brad